Vivanta By Taj Blue Diamond
11, Koregaon Park, Pune – 411001 Maharashtra, India
Wednesday, 21st March 2018 | Time: 10:00 to 17:15
Bhikaiji Cama Place, Ring Road, New Delhi – 110 066, India
Friday, 23rd March 2018 | Time: 10:00 to 17:15
Table-top Exhibition is designed to provide the most convenient and cost-effective interaction between the participants and the exhibitors (suppliers of ingredients, processes, and packaging). This event helps:
- To provide the opportunity to interact with key processors in the region for ingredients, processes, and packaging
- To encourage the participation of key processors
- To educate processors on new product possibilities
The event is strictly not a sales conference, and the day is planned to provide a technical understanding of the use of specific ingredients/equipment in the chosen food sector.
About this event
Currently, we are commissioning the GiTEx-Table-top Exhibition, a special programme designed to demonstrate the importance of antibiotic residue testing in the Dairy Industry. The importance of antibiotic residue testing will be corroborated by DSM’s Delvotest®, which is considered as the Gold Standard of Antibiotic Tests. This event will also provide hands-on experience regarding the use of DSM’s Cultures, Enzymes and Preservatives in various Dairy products.
The current programme will focus on Delvotest® – Antibiotic Residue Tests, Cultures, Enzymes and Preservatives for Dairy Sector and will also include technical sessions from experts of DSM and DKSH. The event is scheduled to be held on 21st March 2018 in Pune and 23rd March 2018 in New Delhi. This is an exclusive event by invitation only.
Highlights of this event:
- The event will exhibit, Delvotest®, considered as the “Gold Standard of Antibiotic Tests”, as well as dairy cultures, enzymes and preservatives
- Delvotest®, from DSM, is a 40-year old concept and is used worldwide by dairy farmers, processors and testing laboratories
- Delvotest® detects the broadest spectrum of antibiotic residues in every kind of milk – cow, sheep, goat, buffalo – as well as in all dairy products
- Our GiTEx event will help participants understand the value that Delvotest® can add to their business in the most cost-efficient manner
- Participants be able to see the product concept and listen to experts on the various product benefits of Delvotest® and they will also be involved in a hands-on testing experience which will help them to fully comprehend the value-addition promised by the product
- In addition, the different benefits of DSM’s dairy cultures, enzymes and preservatives will also be demonstrated during the day
For queries, please contact Mr. GK Rao – email@example.com | +91-9952961087