Table-top Exhibition is designed to provide the most convenient and cost-effective interaction between the participants and the exhibitors (suppliers of ingredients, processes, and packaging). This event helps:
- To provide the opportunity to interact with key processors in the region for ingredients, processes, and packaging
- To encourage the participation of key processors
- To educate processors on new product possibilities
GiTEx – An Introduction
F1rst is a business research & consultancy organization with a strong focus on food ingredient markets. Its highly qualified and experienced partners are able to provide strategic insights into the ingredient sector. As a part of F1rst’s innovative services for the food and beverage industry, GiTEx (table-top exhibition by F1rst) is designed to provide the most convenient and cost-effective interaction between the ingredient suppliers and the end user companies. GiTEx is strictly not a sales conference, and the day is planned to provide a technical understanding of the use of specific ingredients/equipment in the chosen food sector.
Visiting trade shows does not guarantee meetings with selected ingredient suppliers and the overall setting is not optimal for in-depth discussions. This current format of GiTEx provides an opportunity to reach many small and medium food processors under one roof. GiTEx enables suppliers to customize their information, product samples, etc. to the specific needs of processors.
F1rst has carried out successful GiTEx events in selected Indian cities such as Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune and Ahmedabad.
For queries, please contact Mr. GK Rao – firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-9952961087
PHOTO GALLERY – GiTEx 2017 | 6th Edition
List of GiTEx
- GiTEx-1 2010, Bangalore, India
- GiTEx-2 2010, Hyderabad, India
- GiTEx-3 2011, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Bangalore, India
- GiTEx-4 2013, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Mumbai, India
- GiTEx-5 2015, Bengaluru & Pune, India
- GiTEx-6 2017, Ahmedabad & Bengaluru, India
- GiTEx-7 2017, Chennai & Hyderabad, India